Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About Me

So I was asking my hubby the other day if I should start a blog. I have several friends who do one and I always have thoughts throughout the day that I would love to share with others. I told my hubby "My life is not really that exciting." He told me "It is doesn't have to be just write what is on your heart and mind." Wow, I have such an amazing hubby.

So here I am excited about sharing my heart with you through this journey of faith & family-the two most important things in my life. I will be sharing with you my testimony soon. I am still in the works of writing it.

I am 28 and I am a mom of a 2 year old beautiful boy, Tristen. I also have 3 stepsons who are Jordan 14, Ryan 12, & Hayden 9. They are all such blessings in my life. My hubby just turned 35 and is such an awesome man and I couldn't ask for anything better than him. He is my rock for sure.

So to kinda get you caught up with what is going on with me....We used to have a 4 bedroom really nice house and we both had jobs. Life was good but we were focused on the wrong things. I hate to say it but we were very selfish and only looking out for ourselves. We also didn't have God in our lives at that time. We had built our house on sinking sand and not on the rock that is God.

Anyways, within 3 weeks our world came crashing down on top of us. My hubby lost his job and we had to make the decision to move out of our home since we could not afford it any longer. Luckily we were only renting and we are at the end of our lease so we could move out quick.

It has been a hard journey to go through but God has shown us so much through this time and our faith is the strongest it has ever been. We learned to trust God in EVERYTHING. We will PRAISE HIM in the storm and PRAISE HIM on the top of the highest mountains of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment