
Today has been such a great family day! We went swimming for several hours and just enjoying everyone's company. We have been horsing around and I actually joined in on the fun this time. I felt like a kid again. I normally don't go under water because I have contacts but today I put some goggles on and jumped in. It was so much fun!!

Tristen is making some huge steps with swimming. I was going to put him in swimming lessons this summer but after a few weeks of swimming he has gone from hanging on to me and not putting his face in the water to swimming around the pool without me, jumping in the pool, sliding down the slide and putting his face under water. It has been a blast watching his progress. I am so proud of him!

I truly have a blessed life and there is no other place I rather be than with my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment