This week was my first week of the day shift and coming back to the land of the living. HaHa... It felt great but a little weird. For one I am so not used to traffic. Normally when I was going to work or leaving work I was going in the opposite direction as the traffic. Now I am right in the thick of it. I love that I get to have all my nights free and I now have time to spend with my family. I also get to sleep in my bed with my hubby every night. That is awesome and I love to be with my family and not being too sleepy to enjoy it. I have taken alot for granted with family. In the midst of working nights I lost my focus on my family and didn't even realize it.
I feel God has put me in this position so I am able to reach my family and others on a whole new level. It is hard to able to minister to others when you are so tired you can barely stay awake. God has really been showing and teaching me some things. It feels good to be on a normal schedule and although I am still somewhat tired because my body is trying to adjust to the day routine, I feel like I am able to concentrate and focus better. I am also trying to get myself on a routine with varies things like waking up at a certain time, working out, reading God's word daily, etc. I am making so many positive changes and it feels really good. I feel God is about to do some amazing things in my life and I am soooo excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment