Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tristen's First Visit to the Zoo



Today was Tristen's first visit to the Fort Worth Zoo (to any zoo actually). Before we went I not sure who was more excited about going me or him. (I say me!!!) I was excited for a much different reason because I truly enjoy seeing him happy and experiencing new things. I am also thankful that we had the boys this weekend and that they got experience this with him. I loved seeing all the kids so happy and truly enjoying themselves. I am so blessed to have such an awesome family!!

Tristen loved looking at all the animals and absolutely loved the monkeys and lions. We got the lions he was like "Roar" and curling his fingers up while saying it. We was so cute. I loved the white tigers, they are beautiful.

It was so fun to get out of the house for a bit today. On the way home we got stuck in traffic and I turned around to check on the kids and they were all passed out. I sooned followed them as well. LOL...You know it was a good day when all kids are worn out. I am happy to have spent quality time with the ones I love the most!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment