When Tristen and I woke up yesterday we went to the window and showed him the snow. He said excitedly "Christmas Snow!!!" He made me smile. I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he catches on at this age.
I tried to take him out in the snow that morning but he played for a few minutes in it and then he wanted to go inside. We got inside and he told me that he doesn't like the snow. I was surprised. But I was determined that we would play in the snow and he would have fun.
That afternoon after Brent woke up (Brent worked the night before) we all went to play in the snow and Tristen had fun. We got a laundry basket out and Tristen slid down a small hill in the back of our apartments. I also made a snow angel. I felt like a kid again in that moment. It was a great moment for us. Here are the pictures....
I can't believe how much snow we got!!
No comments:
Post a Comment