Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Iced in going on Day 3!

I am not going to lie, I am about to go stir crazy. I have been doing a good job of staying busy but I would like to get out of the house sometime this week. But it is fine because I really needed this break from work to get myself and the house organized. Tristen and I also have been spending alot of quality time together the last few days and they have been fun. Plus, I got 2 workouts in so far this week and I am feeling really good about it. (and maybe just a bit sore..LOL) Well, that is really all I have for right now but I wanted to upload some pictures of this week so far.

This is as real as it gets, my friends! No makeup, crazy hair and in my pj's all day!! And Tristen has a dirty face from dinner.


Yes, that would be socks on his hands. He was getting bored today so he had to make it interesting. LOL...


This picture explains itself.


And this is what happens when boredom strikes!! I love my little munchkin he knows how to keep me laughing.


This are his floaties that he put over his sweats. Maybe this could be the next fashion statement? LOL..on second thought, I think not!


Here is my kettleballs that my hubby bought me today!!! I just mentioned to Brent today that I would like to have some to do my Jillan Michaels DVD and he left for work early to go to Walmart and get me some. He brought them home before going to work to suprise me. I can't wait to use them but I know I will be sore!!! Let the weightloss begin!!!


So that is a glimpse of our day...we just hung out in our pj's, played around and was silly all by the fire. Good times!!!

2 comments: