Saturday, May 26, 2012

Our Sweet Friends

Last night we went to tell some of our best friends goodbye before they leave for Kentucky. This was such an emotional night for me because I am not good at goodbyes. It is so hard to say goodbye because they have been there for us through thick and thin. They are true examples of what Christians should be and they pour God's love on everyone that they meet. They have taught me how to show God's love, forgive and be a leader. They were the first people we met at TCAL and they showed up in our lives when I started to believe that true friends really don't exist. But they showed me that true friends do exist and they have been by our side when others have left. We have such a special friendship because we don't have to talk daily but when we do get the chance to talk we pick up right were we left off. I am going to miss them so much but I know they are still a phone call away. I am so excited for what God is doing in their lives and they are such a inspiration to me. They are stepping out in faith and planting a church despite all the challenges that have came their way. I will be praying for them as they embark on this new journey. I love you guys more than you know and words just doesn't describe how blessed I feel to have friends like you!! PS: There will be plenty of trips to Kentucky..afterall it is only 900 miles away! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment