Do you ever feel like you are sinking in all areas of your life? I mean that feeling that your whole life is going down underwater and you feel that you may drown by all the pressures thrown your way? Well, that's how I have been feeling the last couple of weeks or so. I don't know how to fix this feeling I got going on. I have been under such a gloomy cloud this week.
Ok so this week is really starting to get to me. I feel the devil attacking me so hard and I feel that I can't stand under the pressure being placed on me. I have to get my focus on what is important in my life and take it from there. I have taken my eyes away from God for the last couple of weeks because I have been so busy in my life. Well, I realize again that I can't do this alone. I need God with me at all times. I just wish I could check out of my life for a bit so I can get things under control. Please pray for me right now, I really need them. So that this post is negative but its the way I am feeling and I just needed to get this out.
No comments:
Post a Comment