Day 2: I was worried because on the morning of Day 2, he did not want to have anything to do with the potty. But I continued to enforce the potty and he only wore underwear, no pullups. He did throw a fit because he wanted his pullup because that is what he is comfortable with. I figured that he has to go some time so he will eventually have to go in the potty. Around lunchtime, he finally did go. Yay!! By the end of the day he had gotten the hang of it and was excited every time he went to the potty because he knew he was getting a reward. I decided to put the potty in the living room and that really seemed to help a lot. The bathroom is too far and Tristen couldn't hold it long enough. When Brent got home from work, Tristen ran to him and took his hand and led him into the bathroom to show Daddy his progress for the day. Tristen was really proud of himself. Today was a great day of progress for Tristen but it was definitely a messy one. I got sprayed a couple of times but I guess that is part of potty training a boy. LOL!
Day 3: This day really made me feel like we are in the homestretch and most of the hard work and Tristen throwing a fit and screaming because he doesn't want to sit on the potty is over. (I hope, LOL) He is starting to recognize the feeling and he actually only went through 3 pairs of underwear instead of going through 10 pairs like yesterday. He was also able to hold it a little longer. We also ran errands and also went looking at Christmas lights and he did not pee in his pullup at all. Big acheivement!!!! I am one proud momma and kept thinking today that he is finally getting it and understanding what is going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment