Monday, March 1, 2010

Bachelor Finale

Ok, so I normally don't get into these shows but this one got my hubby and I hooked. I was surprised with who he picked but hey, he is the one who will have to live with the choice he made. They seemed happy and I truly hope they stay together and are very happy.

On a side note, this show tonight really made me appreciate the life I have with my wonderful man. I looked at him tonight and said "You know, I am truly glad we didn't have to go on some show to meet each other. I am glad that I have never had to fight for your love and that we have loved each other from the start." It is truly amazing to find that Prince Charming.

Tonight when they were playing on the Wings of Love at the end of show where they were dancing, Brent took my hand and we started dancing in the middle of the living room. It was awesome. Then to have our little munchkin trying to get in to join us and all three of us just danced together. What an amazing moment that I didn't even expect.

I love my husband so much and I am glad that we are just as much in love, no more in love than on the day of our wedding. I am truly thankful that God gave me my soul mate and he couldn't be anymore perfect for me.

With that I am truly blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment