Needless to say, we don't have any baby powder left in the house!!
The culprit of the crime is....
If you will notice he is covered in baby powder. His sweater is supposed to be gray.
I have been praying for God to help me become more patient. Well, he is definitely giving me situations that test my patience. But today I did not even get mad at all about the baby powder incident. I just had to laugh and grab the camera.
This has been a really hard week for me but it is because God is teaching me a lot of hard lessons to mold me more into the way HE wants me to be.
Friday night was one of the hardest nights of my career and I am not even joking. I won't go into details but God showed me that I have way more patience than I ever thought I had. God also showed me how being negative instead of being positive has a completely direct effect on children. Through Friday night I wanted to cry so many times because my heart was breaking for this patient. But all I can do is just pray for this innocent soul and trust that God can fix ANY situation.
LOL. Powder went everywhere! I'm so proud of you for being so patient... that is a hard thing, especially if you are tired or have had a hard day. You are so right that your children can see the positive outlook you have and it makes a huge difference on their upbringing!
ReplyDelete