Saturday, April 3, 2010

This Special Easter

As I am sitting here spending time with my family I am completely consumed with what Jesus did for us by dying on the cross for our sins. It feels so real to me right now and I feel God with me at this very moment. It feels so good to feel HIS presence.

Last night I was working by myself and I was listening to a bunch of my favorite Christian worship songs on my Ipod. I wanted to truly FEEL the importance behind Easter instead of going through the motions of traditions that Easter brings. All the Easters before I never really focused on what it really means and I don't want to go another Easter just going through the motions. I can honestly say that God laid it on my heart so much that I stood up where I was and lifted my hands up to God and I worshiped right there at work. I didn't care if for some strange reason someone showed up and saw me. I didn't care at all because I was worshiping God and that is all that mattered for those few moments.

I've been really focusing on not only worshiping at church but through my daily life. We don't have to have a church service to worship God, all we have to do is raise our arms up to God and praise HIM right then and there.

Our God is such an amazing God and HE has gave us the ultimate gift of sending HIS SON to die on the cross for our sins. As we are spending time with our families this weekend please keep in mind the true reason why we are celebrating.

I am so grateful that God has placed us with our TCAL family and I am in awe of how HE keeps blessing us with all the amazing people from our wonderful TCAL family. God has truly answered my prayers as well as my families. I am so excited for tomorrow. Have a GREAT Easter!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious Tammy!!! Isn't it awesome that we can worship God the way we can? I am sure He was watching as you worshipped Him by yourself!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete