I wanted to share some pics with you guys that are so funny. We took Tristen to see the Easter bunny on Tuesday at the Parks mall. Well to say the least, he was completely terrified and I had to pry him off of me for him to sit on the bunny's lap for a quick picture. He was not having it but he was ok after a few minutes of it all being done. He was fine as long as he wasn't close to the bunny. He even got a stuffed frog with his package that we ordered and with it we got to name a star which it is registered. We named it Tristens terrific star. I think that was really cool.
Anyways, here are some pics of the day. It makes me laugh every time I see these pictures.

He is my sweetest bunny I have ever had, not to mention the cutest!!! I love his bunny ears hat from getting his pictures made.

He is looking rough around the edges. He was worn out from the Easter bunny. LOL.
These pics are sooo funny! I would be cryin if I had to sit on that bunnies lap too! LOL
ReplyDelete