Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

This has been one of the most amazing Easters I have ever had. I feel it has been amazing because I got to spend it with some of the most amazing people I know and that is our TCAL family. I also got to serve my TCAL family by serving in our nursery which is what it is all about. I always feel so much happier when I am serving someone else instead of focusing on my desires. I also got to connect with several people that I have been really wanting to connect with. I pray that this continues and I know God will provide that. I have NEVER met anyone more amazing than the people at TCAL.

So on Sunday we woke up and all the boys got their Easter baskets. They loved them. Then we got ready for church. During the last portion at church Brent had to the boys back to their mom's. Then after church the 3 of us ate some lunch and just relaxed a bit before the Easter egg hunt with our church family. I was really hoping Tristen would take a nap but he didn't. So we got to egg hunt and he did really well but he was really grumpy. It was funny because he would pick up the eggs but then sit down and open them up and get the candy out.

We had to leave as soon as the egg hunt was over because Tristen had a complete meltdown. I was disappointed because I wanted to talk to some of my friends. Overall, we had an amazing day!!













No comments:

Post a Comment