Brent was so surprised when they told him that his teeth were going to be fixed. He just sat there in awe and in shock. For the first time since I have known him he was speechless. When we got in the car that night he started to cry but still was in shock.
Then when we got home he normally is the doer of the family. He normally will be cleaning or doing something. Not that night. We came home and he sat on the couch and didn't move. He sat there in his own world for a good 30 minutes or so. He just can't believe that some friends that we have know less than a year would do this for him. We have never had anyone do anything like this for us ever. It is truly a gift from God.
I was so proud of myself because I had known for a week before and I didn't tell him. I normally can't keep secrets like that from him but I did!!! I am just so thankful for the friends God has given to us. HE has answered our prayers!!!
Here are some pictures from this weekend. Some are really goofy but everytime I look at them I laugh. We had such a great time this weekend with Jordan and Hayden. Yesterday we baked cookies for about 3 or so hours and Hayden helped with it. Jordan helped with eating them. LOL...
I am not really sure how I got my eyes to do this. I have tried to do it again and I can't do it.
That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
ReplyDelete