Monday, March 8, 2010

GET REAL MONDAY

My life is so not perfect...I will be the first to tell you that. My family has gone through a lot of struggles in the past few months.

But one struggle of mine this last week is being negative towards my husband. I sometimes don't realize how my reactions and words to the one I love most can really hurt him. I get so angry because I had misinterpret a sentence or action into that he is upset with me for something. It then makes me angry because I know I hadn't done anything to make me upset with me. But when I act in a negative way towards him then it causes him to be upset with me. Then I had just brought it on myself and caused a fight that didn't need to happen. So I am really working on watching what I say and do and be more positive. I just get so tied up with my thoughts and what is going on with me that I don't realize how negative I am being until it is too late.

So the challenge I have for this week for myself is to be more positive and to make this into a habit. I love my hubby so much and I don't want to hurt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment