Ok so...I really hate to clean and today was our day to clean. I mean I despise cleaning. I get so irritated when I clean and today while Brent & I were cleaning he said "it is a necessary evil." I want to live in a clean house but I don't like to do it. I just figure there is better things I can do with my time. If I could afford it I would so have someone clean our house every week. But for right now I will have to come to terms with it. LOL. The bright side is since we have such a small apartment then it doesn't take that long to clean.
Also, this time change is really kicking my butt. I am drained. I have to have my sleep or I am really grouchy.
Here is some pics of Tristen and his little mohawk...

Hey, I found your blog thru Tanna. I guess great minds think alike, I did my get real monday blog about cleaning (or lack thereof) today too! Glad you are "keepin' it real"! I don't see how people DO like to clean. I just hate it too and I am no good at it. Oh, and your son is PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDelete